Search

Showrabbits.com Forum · Polish

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : NR x NR = ?
 CrimsCreek
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
7/16/2017 1:05:20 AM reply with quote send message to CrimsCreek Object to Post   

I have two dutch marked Polish. Both are dutch broken blacks - buck and doe. If I bred them together - will that increase the dutch marked in the kits or will they cancel out?
 Silver Bunnies
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/16/2017 7:11:45 PM reply with quote send message to Silver Bunnies Object to Post

Dutch marked is recessive so if you breed 2 Dutch marked all the babies will be Dutch marked too
 Silver Bunnies
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/16/2017 7:13:40 PM reply with quote send message to Silver Bunnies Object to Post

And if they are both broken then babies could be broken solid or charlies
 CrimsCreek
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/17/2017 12:39:35 PM reply with quote send message to CrimsCreek Object to Post

www.showrabbits.com/rabbits.aspx?id=935589

www.showrabbits.com/rabbits.aspx?id=935591

There's the pair. Full siblings. So I should breed either or both to a broken, non-dutch or a solid?
 Silver Bunnies
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/17/2017 9:04:58 PM reply with quote send message to Silver Bunnies Object to Post

I would breed them to a solid Dd-Dd bottom row so they wouldn't throw Dutch marked. If the one you breed them to has Dd-Dr then you have chance of getting more Dutch marked. Really need to breed Dutch gene out.
 CrimsCreek
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/17/2017 11:12:13 PM reply with quote send message to CrimsCreek Object to Post

Okay I had to hunt through the stud list.

Replies in this thread : 5

CrimsCreek
Rabbits for Sale
Silver Bunnies
Rabbits for Sale