Search

Showrabbits.com Forum · English Angora

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Adding a fur class?
 Gramizar
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
12/12/2015 11:58:42 PM reply with quote send message to Gramizar Object to Post   

I probably should have brought this up in my last post instead, but what do you guys think about adding a fur class?
It might end up adding a whole new stat to breed for, which might be fun. instead of just conformation, we'd have a fur quality class too
 Glenrock Farms
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/14/2015 6:22:38 PM reply with quote send message to Glenrock Farms Object to Post

In case you didn't know, you might want to check on the English Angora score requirements on the breeds page. Scroll down to Breeds, then scroll down again and click on English Angora. On the far right hand side, scroll down once again, and you'll see what the points are. For EA's, Fur(Wool) is 57 points in itself. The Density is what you want to breed for, following with Texture and Length. Those seem to come with time. Its the same for the Satin Angoras as well, which I have in this game. If you breed for 100% in both Density and Body, you'll be at BOB all the time as long as you keep your SOP's going upward as well. I've brought the SA's from 38+ SOP's up to 40+ SOP's by breeding this way. Granted, I started with them early last fall, so it's taken a little time to get them there. Breed your EA's the same way, and you'll get there.happy :)
 Gramizar
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/14/2015 6:55:50 PM reply with quote send message to Gramizar Object to Post

yes, but I was meaning to create a completely different catagory to judge! Thank you though, I didn't know that was how it was calculated
 Glenrock Farms
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/14/2015 7:19:30 PM reply with quote send message to Glenrock Farms Object to Post

I know it was brought up in the past about having a Fur (Wool) class, but Jeff wasn't willing at the time to add it, since we don't even have the Meat Pen classes up and running yet, which should have been done many, many months ago.

I'm always up for adding a Fur class!
 Gramizar
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/16/2015 10:35:19 PM reply with quote send message to Gramizar Object to Post

oh! i wasn't aware of prior issues! hmm, maybe its something for the future then

Replies in this thread : 4

Gramizar
Rabbits for Sale
Glenrock Farms
Rabbits for Sale