Search

Showrabbits.com Forum · English Angora

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Sheared EA
 Gramizar
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
12/12/2015 11:57:03 PM reply with quote send message to Gramizar Object to Post   

I was looking at these pictures and I had to share! Anyone know how they shear them?
static.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/haircut-rabbit-angora-wally-5.jpg Look at her little bows!!
 Ruby Bloom Rabbitry
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/13/2015 12:18:07 PM reply with quote send message to Ruby Bloom Rabbitry Object to Post

So cute! Some folks use scissors to shear, while others clip with electric trimmers.
 Koenigland
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/14/2015 12:41:31 AM reply with quote send message to Koenigland Object to Post

Cute. :3

I know some angoras just molt out...not sure about the English, I guess they're a shearing breed. Cute. I know people use blowers on 'em these days for grooming.
 Gramizar
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/14/2015 7:00:10 PM reply with quote send message to Gramizar Object to Post

I saw an extra foofy bunny at the last show i went to, im not sure if it was an EA, i didnt ask. but they had a crowd around it watching the girl groom it!
 Bishops Bunnies
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/14/2015 10:01:42 PM reply with quote send message to Bishops Bunnies Object to Post

AWW! To get it that close it would have to be shaved. I only had a few Frenchies when I had angoras, so I just used sissors. They always worked well for me laugh :D
 Gramizar
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/16/2015 10:34:25 PM reply with quote send message to Gramizar Object to Post

what did you used to do with the wool?

Replies in this thread : 5

Gramizar
Rabbits for Sale
Ruby Bloom Rabbitry
Rabbits for Sale
Koenigland
Rabbits for Sale