Search

Showrabbits.com Forum · Standard Chinchilla

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : I'm the Only Standard Chinchilla Breeder
 Compuhap
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
10/7/2014 9:27:33 AM reply with quote send message to Compuhap Object to Post   

I don't know where everyone went, but I'm the only SC breeder left showing. Critical need for additional breeders and exhibitors as the eight that are entered are mine.

I have several SC in auction and we also need new blood.

Sadness.
 LakolaRabbitry
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/7/2014 9:48:42 AM reply with quote send message to LakolaRabbitry Object to Post

I have a bid on one of them. happy :)
 Compuhap
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/7/2014 10:06:09 AM reply with quote send message to Compuhap Object to Post

Thank you! happy :)
 Girbitry
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/7/2014 11:14:07 AM reply with quote send message to Girbitry Object to Post

I might be cutting down on a couple of my breeds soon so i might be able to help out in a day or so.
 Wicked Kiss Rabbitry
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/7/2014 4:30:04 PM reply with quote send message to Wicked Kiss Rabbitry Object to Post

Id be more than happy to help! Im doing a major rabbitry clean up today so I have tons of room to add another breed. I cant access the auction for some reason but if you can message me with info on anything (if you have any) up for a private treaty sale I will purchase a few happy :)
 Annas Critters
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/7/2014 11:48:15 PM reply with quote send message to Annas Critters Object to Post

Ive been on hiatus. lol sorry
 Compuhap
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/8/2014 9:22:06 AM reply with quote send message to Compuhap Object to Post

Wicked Kiss, I have a batch in auction right now. I have several litters due in the next day or so, so will see what I get.

What we also really need is some new blood. I try to purchase a source buck or two every time I add coins, but so far, finding a good one has been tough. This particular breed was "blessed" with a dominant stud right off the bat, so a lot of everything goes back to him.

The inbreeding effect will be minimized if we can get some diversified lines in there.

Replies in this thread : 6

Compuhap
Rabbits for Sale
LakolaRabbitry
Rabbits for Sale
Girbitry
Rabbits for Sale