Search

Showrabbits.com Forum · Standard Chinchilla

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : GC Sombrero Sal
 Compuhap
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
8/14/2014 9:06:12 AM reply with quote send message to Compuhap Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I'm definitely not trying to be stingy, but for the good of the breed, I cranked Sal's stud fee up to $500. He produces extremely well, has ten GC offspring to his name, and counting, but I fear it will result in problems in the long run. As such, I've stopped using him.

Each payday, I have been buying a few more source bucks to find something decent to diversify the bloodlines. So far, I haven't had a lot of luck finding something competitive, but I'll keep trying.

I completely understand wanting to or needing to, but the fee should be enough of a deterrent to only cross quality does to him where he can help improve certain stats.

Just wanted to let ya'll know my thought process. happy :)

-----
Last edited by Compuhap on 8/25/2014 9:08:02 AM
 NuTwist Bunnies
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/14/2014 11:32:40 AM reply with quote send message to NuTwist Bunnies Object to Post

Yeah it's a good idea. You don't want to pigeonhole the genetics.
If everything in the game was out of him, eventually when Jeff enables the ibc% the breed would be hosed. wink ;) good idea.
 Compuhap
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/14/2014 12:49:56 PM reply with quote send message to Compuhap Object to Post

He's mine and I'm even trying not to use him. Extremely lucky for a source buck with a 39.81 SOP.

www.showrabbits.com/rabbits.aspx?id=662

Replies in this thread : 2

Compuhap
Rabbits for Sale
NuTwist Bunnies
Rabbits for Sale