Search

Showrabbits.com Forum · American Sable

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : Hello
 Vex
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
9/7/2017 10:02:06 AM reply with quote send message to Vex Object to Post   

Does anyone have a doe that I could purchase relatively cheap? Thanks if you do happy :)
 Little Willow Rabbitry
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/7/2017 5:43:44 PM reply with quote send message to Little Willow Rabbitry Object to Post

What breed are you after? I have plenty of Netherland Dwarfs I'd be willing to give you if you're interested. happy :)
 Hoppin-B-Boppin Bunnies
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/7/2017 6:35:26 PM reply with quote send message to Hoppin-B-Boppin Bunnies Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I would speculate the American Sable. If the OP doesn't note the breed, sometimes you can check what category they posted in. For example here they posted in American Sable (see Forum title above post). wink ;)

And for Vex, it looks like Klassik, Powder River Rabbitry, & Diggity are the only others active in the American Sable breed. I'd message one of them to see what they have available.

-----
Last edited by Hoppin-B-Boppin Bunnies on 9/7/2017 6:37:39 PM
 Diggity
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/7/2017 10:18:28 PM reply with quote send message to Diggity Object to Post

I can find a doe to part with
 Little Willow Rabbitry
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/8/2017 2:16:27 AM reply with quote send message to Little Willow Rabbitry Object to Post

Whoops, sorry. Didn't see that! I normally just go 'latest topics'.
 Vex
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/8/2017 4:26:40 PM reply with quote send message to Vex Object to Post

Yep, I meant Sable sorry! I think I need to stick with my Tans for now ... money is an issue for me. I like the rarer breeds I guess. If anyone does have a sable doe though I would love one. I just thought to post here instead of buying one from the source rabbits.
 Klassik
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/10/2017 7:52:47 PM reply with quote send message to Klassik Object to Post

Vex - have a look in my American Sale barn and pick yourself a doe, offer 0 coin on her and I'll send her over to you.
 Vex
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/12/2017 12:44:16 PM reply with quote send message to Vex Object to Post

Oh thank you, I'll have a look happy :)
 Vex
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/12/2017 12:51:56 PM reply with quote send message to Vex Object to Post

Well I kinda bought one and I am a little full, I don't know if I could take another one right now. sad :( I need to figure out how to get another barn, I can't really do much right now. I'm playing this till I can't afford it anymore. Which might be soon. I can't really buy coins.

Replies in this thread : 8

Vex
Rabbits for Sale
Little Willow Rabbitry
Rabbits for Sale
Hoppin-B-Boppin Bunnies
Rabbits for Sale