Search

Showrabbits.com Forum · Mini Lop

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Mini Lop Breeders
 Fawnspark Farms
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
1/7/2015 8:46:12 PM reply with quote send message to Fawnspark Farms Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Is your updated list of recognized colors complete? French and English Lops do not have competed recognized colors, if your list is updated and accurate it can just be used for French and English.

-----
Last edited by Fawnspark Farms on 1/7/2015 9:04:40 PM
 Rockstar Rabbits
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/7/2015 9:54:12 PM reply with quote send message to Rockstar Rabbits Object to Post

Yes it should be nearly 100% complete. Might want to double check and make sure I didn't miss anything though. Some of the chinchilla colors might be missing and tri-colors I believe.
 Fawnspark Farms
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/8/2015 10:00:38 AM reply with quote send message to Fawnspark Farms Object to Post

Thanks Rockstar for working on the list. It looks like all the tris are in there, which is my side project in FLs. Maybe the only chinchilla colors missing are lilac and chocolate?
 Rockstar Rabbits
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/8/2015 3:56:58 PM reply with quote send message to Rockstar Rabbits Object to Post

I hadn't looked at it in a while so going over it again, it does look like Solid Chocolate & Lilac Chinchilla aren't listed but the broken versions are. So that should be the only thing that needs fixed, after that the list should be ready to clone for the FL & EL. happy :)

Replies in this thread : 3

Fawnspark Farms
Rabbits for Sale
Rockstar Rabbits
Rabbits for Sale